As a UbiStor Channel Partner you will have the advantages of being able to offer the most complete and advanced suite of managed services solutions available in the IT industry today. UbiStor has two Channel Partner programs that are specifically tailored to complement the way you do business. Whether you are looking to provide our solutions as part of your existing portfolio of Managed Service Offerings or as an independent Sales Executive, UbiStor has a program designed specifically for you.
Why become a channel partner with UbiStor?
- IDC estimates the market for public cloud products and services will grow to $56B by 2014.
- Gartner more optimistically estimates the cloud market will be at $150B by 2013.
- AMI estimates that SMB cloud spending alone will reach $100B by 2014.
- SandHill found that approximately 50% of respondents cited business agility as their primary reason for adopting cloud applications.
- An InformationWeek survey found that more than 65% of respondents said that being able to respond faster to business opportunities is an important driving factor for cloud computing.
- Be ready to deliver today!
- You can lead with UbiStor as a means to find new clients and business opportunities.
- You will provide a value added service to your existing offerings.
- It will differentiate you from the competition of other managed service companies.
- You will leverage UbiStor’s proven track record of success.
- It will provide you a recurring revenue stream.
- It will reduce your need to have additional vendors in an account.
The following are brief descriptions of the two types of Channel Programs we offer:
The UbiStor Direct Agent Program is targeted and tailored to those individuals who want to bring the value of a fully managed data backup, rapid data recovery, storage management and/or hosting solution to a variety of clients. The program is simple and easy to manage. You help clients improve their business continuity, simplify their compliance, provide a pay-as-you-go model, improve their storage management, or help transition them to the cloud. You also increase your earning power while at the same time strengthen your reputation for technology expertise.
This program is primarily geared toward the following:
- Companies that outsource their sales force as 1099 Contracted Sales Agents.
- Companies that primarily resell technology products.
- Professional independent sales executives with a diverse client base.
Direct Agent Program Benefits:
As a UbiStor Direct Agent we provide you with comprehensive assistance to help ensure your clients receive the best possible solutions. We provide the following support services as part of the partnership:
- Complete pre- and post-sale management
- Sales training
- Professional marketing collateral
- Dedicated Channel Managers
- Expert 24-hour support
Furthermore, you earn commission on the lifetime of the contract with no requirements for sales plans, pipeline reporting, or quotas.
Becoming a UbiStor Premier Agent allows you to add UbiStor’s proven online backup and recovery protection, storage management, virtual recovery, and hosting solutions to your current managed service offerings. Supported by our best-in-breed Data Backup and Recovery and Business Continuity Technology Solutions, you will offer unbeatable security, fast and reliable backups and restorations, disaster recovery options and flexibility, storage management, hosting, trouble-free regulatory compliance, and expert 24/7 support. We establish and maintain a relationship that suits your marketing arrangement, whether selling one or all of UbiStor’s solutions under the UbiStor name or under your own company label “powered by UbiStor”.
Companies that qualify are typically:
- Companies that understand and value everything that goes into offering premier managed services and solutions, including Tier 3+ data centers, SAE 16 SOC 2 registration, expert technical and sales staff, and decades of experience.
- Companies that provide comprehensive managed solutions to their clients and will provide support on the UbiStor solutions via a first level help desk and a first level troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Companies that provide consultative trained and knowledgeable sales staff that can identify and define the right solutions for their clients.
- Companies that have a “managed services” approach and are “trusted advisors” for technology solutions that address business needs.
Premier Agent Program Benefits:
As a UbiStor Premier Agent we provide you with a dedicated sales and support staff to ensure that your sales and technical personnel are knowledgeable and up -to -date. Thus, you can provide the highest level of value and service to your clients and enhance your “trusted advisor” relationship. We provide the following support and services as part of the partnership: sales training, professional marketing collateral, co-marketing initiatives, and lead generation assistance.
You will also receive the highest possible volume discounts on all of our services so you can provide your clients with the most value added and cost effective solutions available.
Finally, you will additionally receive the superior advantages of UbiStor’s dedicated Channel Managers, onsite training, and expert 24-hour support.