UbiStor colocation services help you to safeguard mission-critical data with the highest levels of security and operational reliability. Inside each data center, you also gain access to a vital ecosystem where major networks, enterprises and business partners interconnect to each other and to more than 690 available networks.
Our data centers are home to global enterprises, financial institutions, the largest networks and the Internet’s foremost content companies who leverage colocation to protect what matters most to them—their information assets.
Colocation reliability you can count on.
- Industry-leading global uptime average of 100%
- Proven expertise in configuring and supporting high-power and big data density deployments
- Largest worldwide footprint of over 6 million sq. ft. of data center space across 38 markets in 13 countries on 5 continents
- More than 690 networks available for interconnection and traffic exchange via direct cross connects, peering, and Ethernet services
Offering a variety of secure solutions:
- Full or Partial Cabinets
- Private Cage
- Managed or Unmanaged
Many data centers are not able to keep up with the demands for security, power and cooling requirements. Our facilities meet those needs and provide the flexibility and scalability to grow your network; locally, regionally, nationally or globally.
Our data centers feature:
- Redundant Power
- N+1 Uninterruptable Power Systems
- N+1 Redundant Generator System
- Ability to handle high density power requirements
- N+1 Cooling
- Ultrasonic Humidification
- Multi-Layer Security
- 24x7 On-Site Staffing to Assist with Remote Hands or Installation
Data Center Infrastructure
Mission-critical Internet operations require the highest standards of quality, security and reliability.